Northern Hydraulics Ltd is proud to be one of the UK’s top manufacturers of industry leading precision hydraulic cylinders. Throughout our 32 years in the industry, our global clients in the excavator, mining and quarrying and materials handling industry, have come to expect the highest quality products.
Accredited with Investor in People Silver Status, and recently recognised as a Best Managed Company by Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022), the business has undergone considerable expansion in recent years. Northern Hydraulics continues to invest in both its people & technology in order to sustain its growth.
As part of our continued growth and expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Sales/Planning Co-Ordinator.
Beginning with accurate order entry and acknowledgment, through to scheduling on time dispatch of available finished goods, you will play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction, through on time in full delivery in a busy engineering environment.
Above all else you will ensure customers are kept informed of delivery schedules and respond promptly to any customer questions.
Internally you will interact with the sales, planning and production teams to communicate customer expectations and gather information needed to respond to customers.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relations, promptly responding to customers by phone and email.
- Enter incoming sales orders into the companies MRP system ensuring accuracy of all information is maintained.
- Liaise between internal manufacturing planning team and customer to agree delivery date and confirm order acknowledgment.
- Provide customers with regular updates on order status.
- Liaise with dispatch & warehouse team to sequence dispatch of finished goods ensuring on time in full delivery to all customers.
- Arrange courier collections of finished goods.
- Any other duties, within reason & capability, as agreed with management
- Previous experience in the engineering sector.
- Previous experience in a logistics role.
- Previous planning experience.
N.B: Northern Hydraulics reserve the right to enhance essential criteria for shortlisting purposes in the event of a high volume of applicants. In such an instance, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday: 08:00 -17:00
Friday: 08:00 – 14:00
In return you will receive:
- Highly competitive salary (DOE)
- Early finish on a Friday
- Westfield Health Membership
- Access to cycle to work scheme
- Plus much more…
- To apply, please upload you CV and Cover Letter using the form below.
- Alternatively, send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting ‘Sales/Planning Co-Ordinator’ or contact reception for an application pack.
Northern Hydraulics is an equal opportunities employer.